Thursday 24 November 2011

Our Love Formed

At a beautiful night, 6th May 2011 Years. Me and HER Fall in love. We met in facebook first, she is my schoolmate :P. People say we doesn't look like couple but like Best-Best Friend :D.

 This is we take picture in OneJaya :D we going for Regalo Ceremony :D LOMOOOOOOOOOOOO


This is we take at 101 Choice Premier Wine Section there, we hide from the people and take photo LIKE A BOSS :D

We get PAUS get Champion on SMK DPHA Gapor Stampin Sport Day 2011 :D 

Awwww i stabbed her with a fake giant weapon made by my Paus captain. I remember that few day we almost together. She with me all the times xD

The Lion sticker she gave me :D so cute right? right?? :D *point gun at you*

Hey Gummy GayBaby Boo Bear iLoveYou :P
|
|
V
 I love her, i love her everything, nothing can change our love for each other.
ForeverLove with HER

1 comment:

Peeciella said...

Awwww :') <3 Iloveyoutoo pumpkin :D