Tuesday 6 December 2011

7th Monthsarry: December 6th

Today(December 6th)  is me and my girlfie 7th monthsarry. I having a little sickness yesterday night, it is fever. But i recover next morning~ My bone structure is still in weak now. Yesterday i spend time with HER :D happy moment haha :D

After that, we hangout to Tabuan Jaya there buy DiGi Easy Prepaid, now i using this number :D FREE CALL FREE TEXT ALL DAY :D oh of coz limited to for 3 numbers only ;D after that we go kopitiam limteh~ i ordered TEH'C PENG :D she ordered Green Tea :D. After this we go to nearby Wisma Wan there Basketball Field :D there is some typical park :D but its got basketball field :D then end up we going to supersave, because of heavy rain.

After this Ray and Ronald come Wisma Wan for picking up us to go Jalan song there limteh, we learn some NEW words there. Then after dinner we abandon Ronald and the rest we going to OneJaya there walk walk for waiting Her dad come fetch us back~

I Love Her bugging me like a child :) I love her everything she did to me :D God wont be so cruel separate us. I LOVE PRISCILLA :D  <3 And i mean it :D

*Love story to be continue on next update (Maybe)*

Tadaaaaaaaaaaa Bai~ ;D

1 comment:

Peeciella said...

I love you too honey boo <33